Urgent requirement for HR Manager Exp 6 M to 1 Year (part time or hourly basis)
1. Get manpower requisition form the concerned department.
2. Get Job description, Understand specific requirement.
3. Search of suitable job profiles through Placement services, Portals and other referrals.
4. Communication of CV selection to the candidate directly or through placement services accordingly.
5. Arranging the timelines of Interview through co-ordination in between management and candidates.
6. Co-coordinating for general interview, technical interview and final interview.
7. If selected giving offer letter to the candidates.
8. Getting resignation letter of the candidate from earlier company which is duly approved by candidates senior authority.
1. Getting all documents from candidate (education proof,identity proof, residential proof).
2. Properly feeling the new joinee form as required.
3. Giving Appointment letter after 15 days of joining.
4. Giving a short introduction about company.
5. Introduction to all departments and people from all departments.
6. Introduction to the policies and procedures of company.
7. Handover candidate to his HOD.
Attendance And Leave Records
1. Keeping a track of the Attendance of the Employee.
2. Feeling the leave card and keeping a track of the Leaves taken.
3. Checking for missed punches and getting missed punch document filled from relevant employee which is duly approved by his senior.
4. Tracking the Absenteeism.
5. Grievances handling.
Employee Engagement and knowledge upgration program
1. Conducting Employee Engagement activity for employees and workers like –
2. Employee Birthday Celebration.
3. Cultural activities.
4. Employee of the month.
5. Running Incentive scheme.
6. Arranging outdoor trips.
7. Arranging dinners on certain occasion.
8. Preparing Training Calendar for employees.
9. Arranging motivational trainings.
10. Arranging technical training’s based upon training needs identification.
11. To conduct employee satisfaction survey.
Salary and wages calculation
1. Salary and wages calculation.
2. Leave calculation.
3. Statutory Compliance.
1. Keeping factory cleanliness up to date.
2. Arrange courier and Maintain courier records .
3. Handling guests / visitors.
4. Vendor management related to admin activity.
5. Factory Security management.
6. Looking at factory maintenance wherever required.
1. Keeping individual employee record up to date.
2. Keeping all system database of HR upto date and systematic.
1. Conducting exist interview of candidate who are resigning.
2. Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience.
3. Doing full and final settlement.
1. Creating company’s code of conduct.
2. Information to all employees regarding code of conduct.
3. In case of violation of code of conduct initiation of appropriate action.
1. Monitor industrial relations developments to prevent and settle disputes.
2. Direct and maintain a corporate workforce plan and initiate appropriate action in industrial relation to the organization’s use and development of employees.
3. Represent and direct the organization in dealings with other organizations,employer groups, industry associations, unions, government authorities and other relevant work.
4. Control the collection, maintenance and interpretation of management information and records to monitor performance, control the preparation of reports (including Affirmative Action) and authorize the release of information.
1. MBA in HR management.
2. Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
3. Team working.
4. Planning and organizing.
5. Promoting core values of the Organization
6. Ethical working.