Terms of Services
1. Authorization.You engaging InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing and/or improving a World Wide website to be installed on the your web space on a web hosting service's computer/server. You hereby authorizes InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services to access all required account, and authorizes the web hosting service to provide InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services with "write permission" for the your webpage directory, cgi-bin directory, and any other directories or programs which need to be accessed for your projects.
2. Standard Website Package Elements. InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services includes the following elements in their Standard Website Packages: E-mail/phone consultation (Up to 2 hours total general Internet orientation education, marketing strategy, Web design consultation, and helping clients learn to use their own webpage editor. Telephone long distance charges are in addition to package rates quoted. Additional education and consultation is at our hourly rate. Search Engine positioning is available at an additional fee.
3. Maintenance and Hourly Rate. This terms includes minor webpage maintenance to regular webpages over a three-month period, including updating links and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph. It does not including removing nearly all the text from a page and replacing it with new text. If the client or an agent other than InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services attempts updating the client's pages, time to repair webpages will be assessed at the hourly rate, and is not included as part of the updating time. The three-month maintenance period commences upon the date the client signs contract. Changes requested by the client beyond those limits will be billed at the hourly rate of $50.00. This rate shall also govern additional work authorized beyond the maximums specified above for such services as general Internet orientation education, marketing consulting, webpage design, editing, modifying product pages and databases in an online store, and art, photo, graphics services, and helping clients learn how to use their own webpage editor where applicable. CGI programming / any other programming charges (if any) are not included in this rate. You cannot configure your own advertisement codes or take any other commercial benifits if site is hosted on any of InverseSoft servers in case of your application is in development or maintenance mode.
4. Web Hosting. You understand that any web hosting services require a separate contract with a web hosting service. You agree to select a web hosting service which allows InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services full access to the website and a cgi-bin directory via FTP and SSH. You further understands that if the web hosting service's operating system is not a Unix system, standard CGI software may not work, and providing a substitute may incur additional charges.
5. Payment of Fees. Fees to InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services are due and payable on the following schedule: 100% Payment is considered as Hosting & Development terms recurring payments. Maintenance cost will be decided and applicable on recurring payments. You cannot transfer the websites unless InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Takes out all development cost through recurring payments . All payments will be made in US Dollors / Indian Rupees.
6. Assignment of Project. InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
7. Legal Stuff. InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services does not warrant that the functions contained in these webpages or the Internet website will meet your requirements or that the operation of the webpages will be uninterrupted or error-free after delivery of the project. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the webpages and website is with you. In no event will InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services be liable to your or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these webpages or website, even if InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. Copyrights and Trademarks. You represents to InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services for inclusion in webpages are owned by you, or you have permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
9. Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. You agrees that the you are solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from your exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
10. Copyright to Webpages. Copyright to the finished assembled work of webpages produced by InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services is owned by InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services. Upon final payment of this contract, you are assigned the rights to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to you, and remain the property of their respective owners. InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
11. Payment of fees. In order for InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services to remain in business, payments must be made promptly. Delinquent bills will be assessed a $5 charge if payment is not received within 5 days of the due date and the development will put on hold unless we listen from you. If an amount remains delinquent 15 days after its due date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency and development is suspended until you respond us. InverseSoft reserves right to reconsider SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) and development schudule in case of delayed payments/ no response to emails. InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services reserves the right to remove webpages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, you agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process. You agrees that for purposes of venue, this contract was entered into Pune, India and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Pune, India.
12. Initial Payment and Refund Policy. The total amount of this contract will be mentioned in agreed quotation (email format) These terms begins with an initial payment mentioned in agreed quotation (email format). If you halt work and applies by registered letter for a refund within 30 days, to InverseSoft Pvt. Ltd. Services, work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated above, and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to you. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, you shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated above. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 30 days of signing this contract.
13. At InverseSoft,Pvt. Ltd., we always treat our customers with the utmost respect. In return, we expect the same from you. If our staff feels that you are consistently addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner or using abusive words, your account may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for support abuse, customers will be given ten (10) days notice to find new company. We will issue a refund only for the remaining portion of initially paid service.